HOME         ABOUT         CONTACT         STUDIO

Apr 6, 2015

Mix No. 38


A little mix for spring. Let me know what you're listening to in the comments!

Listen here on Spotify.

Doves - Future Islands
10,000 Emerald Pools - Borns
Let it Happen - Tame Impala
Julia - Jungle
Medicine Man - Zero 7
Pools (Roosevelt Remix) - Glass Animals
Daffodils - Mark Ronson
Taro - Alt-J
Should Have Known Better - Sufjan Stevens
Fool for Love - Lord Huron
Name on a Matchbook - Springtime Carnivore
Coffee - Sylvan Esso
Dimming Light - Tennis
This Must Be the Place - Talking Heads
Heaven - The Walkmen

Image via here.

5 comments:

  1. I have gone through your post. It was amazing! Weldone keep it up in future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great work. I appreciate it and I will recommend your post to the other people also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Job! I have looked your article and I just loved it. I will share it with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing excellent work. Your products are amazing. Now I'm going to share these amazing products with other people also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen your products and I got suspensed to just buy it. Now I got confused that how much I can buy. You are doing just amazing work.

    ReplyDelete